The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Would anyone be interested in this? I am in the process of doing it for my vbWar hack and will make this available to everyone if there is an interest. One thing to remember though is that you will no longer be able to upgrade this script from phpArena, all updates will have to come from me.
|
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
yea I would love it
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
Dark, I love your work and would be willing to have your children - if that was possible - if you did this hack. Well I am sure i could arrange 30 minutes with my G/F anyhow. |
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
|
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
lol
hey wizard will the pb intergration take the form of vb. like automactically take on the same colors? |
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
|
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
|
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
As in a downloads page integrated with vBulletin ?
Yes
|
|
#9
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
|
|
#10
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
|
![]() |
|
|