The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
Details »»
|
|||||||||||||||||||||||||
I have some ideas regarding hacks, that I think most people would love to have, maybe one of you gurus could give it a try
![]() 1) Disable Signatures This hack would be extremelly helpful to users with 56k modems, if the user had an option on his or her profile to disable the display of signatures on all posts! Can this be done? 2) Name of the person on a closed thread 3) Linkable images I have tried using the[ url][ img] but somehow it doesn't work That's all I belive that the disable sigs won;t be added to Version 2, that's why I requested, I also don;t think JimF's attach hack will be added, instead they will use the image gallery, which IMO is a shame, anyways if any of you can give this a try I will be very gratefull! Thanks Show Your Support
|
|||||||||||||||||||||||||
| Comments |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
Quote:
![]() Quote:
Good luck with it though.
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
1 - I have noted this suggestion for v2
2 - What do mean exactly by "Name of the person on a closed thread" 3 - Noted suggestion for v2 And v2 has attachments.. |
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
I think he wants to see the name of the person who closed the thread
|
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
Oh hmm I don't know, let John think about that one.
|
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
Thanks a lot guys!
I hope any of those suggestions if not all are included on version too, and thanks freddie for the effort!Shane thanks for the info. Btw the close thread hack exists for UBB (don't know if it's a hack or not) and it's great, it's always nice to know who closed a thread, and if you move the thread to be able to keep a closed copy on the source forum! |
|
#7
|
|||
|
|||
|
1) and 3) have already been done, you can see it on the test forums at beta.jelsoft.com.
There will be a complete move and save a copy procedure for posts in v2.0 (I think it has already been done). |
|
#8
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
|
|
#9
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
I'm so glad by suggestion was taken into consideration! thanks freddie and all the vBulletin team! |
![]() |
|
|