The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
How do I get the list of smilies to appear on the left (right under where it says "message: see forum rules...") ? Is there something in admin CP I have to enable? Please someone help. Thanks in advance.
|
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
*Moved to relevant forum*
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
I guess nobody knows yet
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Where exactly do you want them to appear?
Please post a screenshot, and circle the area where you want them to show up. |
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
I've answered your question at vB.com - you enable it in your Admin CP, then in your User CP.
|
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
Yes thank you very much
|
![]() |
|
|