The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
I would like to make my forum "look" busier by keeping registered members and guests logged in for longer periods, how would I achieve this, is there a hack, or something in settings I can change?
|
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Raise the cookie timeout limit in the vBulletin options.
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
And how do i go about doing that, can you be specific please?
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
As I already said, it's in the vBulletin Options. Try searching for "cookie" on that page.
Do I really have to be any more specific than that
|
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
Jackman released a hack that will do this, one edit in index.php IIRC.
Dont do it via the cookie timeout option, install the hack instead. |
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
Can you give me a link to the hack please? |
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
Before asking --- search!
|
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
|
![]() |
|
|