The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Is it possible to change the error message you get for database errors. I'm asking as the error page is so plain. I would like the error page to be in the same design as my forum, is it possible?
|
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
An error page/database error is something you don't want to see in the first place.
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
nor are un helpfull replies!!!
|
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
but you can. It's in admin/db_mysql.php, around line 237.
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
Be VERY careful editing the db_mysql.php file. If you muck up this file absolutely nothing will work on your forum....
I only advise you touch it if you know exactly what you are doing ![]() - miSt |
![]() |
|
|