The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
if any of you are using a webcam. What does the images url mean?
|
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
What do you mean by "images url"? Mind giving an example?
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
I download the webcam hack and I don't know what he is talking about to place the image url.
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Which hack are you talking about? Please post a link to it.
|
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
If you have a question about a specific hack, you should first fully read every single post in that hack's thread, and then post in that thread if your question is still not answered.
|
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
I'm talking about this hack. I installed on my forum and I can't get my camera to work with it.
https://vborg.vbsupport.ru/showthrea...threadid=44873 |
|
#7
|
|||
|
|||
|
<a href="https://vborg.vbsupport.ru/showthread.php?s=&threadid=44873" target="_blank">https://vborg.vbsupport.ru/showt...threadid=44873</a>
|
|
#8
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
|
![]() |
|
|