The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Someone mentioned that there is a comparison tool that I could use that would allow me to upgrade to 2.30 and not lose any of my hacks. What is that comparison tool?
|
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Beyond Compare is the one I use. You still have to know a little about what you're doing to upgrade your board that way, but it's definitely the easiest method if you do.
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Araxis Merge is the other one that is very good.
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
|
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
I like Beyond Compare the best. Strangely, the demo version still hasn't expired for me (what a shame
).
|
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
Weird... It hasn't expired for me either.
|
![]() |
|
|