The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
How to call $userinfo[textfield] in functions.php when field is from the 'user' TABLE Details »»
|
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||
|
How to call $userinfo[textfield] in functions.php when field is from the 'user' TABLE
Developer Last Online: Apr 2020
Hi,
I added a field to that is in the user table, and is varchar(20) to an if/else statement in functions.php It looks like PHP Code:
I have tried $post, $bbuserinfo, and $userinfo in front of the [textfield] in the PHP above and it hasn't worked any of the times. Is what I am trying to do possible??? Please HELP! ![]() Show Your Support
|
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| Comments |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
I don't see anything immediately wrong, but you desperately need to indent correctly. Your code is next to impossible to read...
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
I copied and pasted it from notepad and didn't realise that. Here's a better one...
PHP Code:
Is there any reason why this wouldn't work? This is exactly what I am doing and it is not working at all. I placed this code in the functions.php if that helps.. I will try to mess around some more with it but I think there is something I'm missing...
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Got it now. It was an easy fix. Thanks.
|
![]() |
|
|