The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
Last step for a Bilingual forum Details »»
|
|||||||||||||||||||||||||
Hello.
I am in Canada and need to make my forum available in both official languages. I have two styles available to members; 'English' and 'Francais'. The last step for me is how to adjust what shows up as the [lastpostinfo] on the forum homepage for forums that have never been posted in. It says 'Never' no matter what the style. I need code that will make that 'Jamais' if the user's style is 'Francais'. Here is what I've got/done so far: -no experience in php, just took 1/2 hour to check out some basic syntax -English styleid = 1, Francais styleid = 3 -I found the section of forumdisplay.php where the value of 'Never ' is applied if there have not been any posts. -I changed: else { $forum['lastpostinfo']='Never'; } to be: else { if ($bbuserinfo['styleid']==3) { $forum['lastpostinfo']='Jamais'; } else { $forum['lastpostinfo']='Never'; } } I was hoping it was going to be that simple but since I am posting here, you can probably guess its not working. Any help would be massively appreciated. Show Your Support
|
|||||||||||||||||||||||||
| Comments |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
for forumhome you have to edit index.php not forumdisplay.php
also you should replace Never by {neverterm} and create a new replacement in your ACP for the styles
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Huge thanks. Now looks just as I want it to.
I guess I was actually over-complicating. |
![]() |
|
|