The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
Quick Registration Form on a non-vB page Details »»
|
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||
|
Quick Registration Form on a non-vB page
Developer Last Online: Jun 2020
Requested Here: https://vborg.vbsupport.ru/showthrea...954#post394954
What does this hack do?
Bugs Found a bug? Please reply back and let me know! Instructions Be sure to place the attached code wherever you want the quick registration form to show up. Enjoy! Show Your Support
|
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| Comments |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Hack is now complete, enjoy!
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Hmm...
Nice idea, but I'm not too keen on this: PHP Code:
IMO: PHP Code:
![]() and: PHP Code:
PHP Code:
![]() Satan |
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
It seems to work fine Gary! I tested it.
Very useful hack. |
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
PHP Code:
The way I've done it is good enough, in my opinion. |
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
Ok
![]() To me it made more sense, but each to his own ![]() Satan |
|
#7
|
|||
|
|||
|
I'll be installing this now
![]() Perfect for what i want ^^ |
|
#8
|
|||
|
|||
|
EDIT: NM, i tested it, it just goes back to quickreg.php
|
|
#9
|
|||
|
|||
|
Just curious. Is it possible to do this without it being on the same domain? I know you can do logins this way so I was curious if it's possible to do this as well.
|
|
#10
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
|
![]() |
|
|