The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
So, I've made a SC of my new VBULLETIN COFFEE MACHINE v2 :bandit:
Lol, the most stupid and useless hack never created, but I think it's really funny :rambo: What do you think of it ?! |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
I love it. For the admin who has everything...
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
I still like the idea that somebody posted about where every once in a while it eats your quarter
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
|
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
|
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
@ Boofo : Yes of course
![]() Could someone explain me what Filburt has said, his english is too complex for me ... lol :bunny: |
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
He meant that every once in a while, the machine eats a quarter without giving you anything in return, like it does in real life on occasion.
|
|
#9
|
|||
|
|||
|
A quarter being a US coin valued at $0.25.
|
|
#10
|
||||
|
||||
|
Ohhh
Thx for the information, I didn't know that
|
![]() |
|
|