The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Anyone know a way I could optimize my Database so that a full page in a thread isn't doing over 300 queries. Its not so much that my site is slow, go to www.kotorpa.com/forum and check out a thread with more than one page. It loads quickly, but if you look at the bottom of a full page it will tell you (since I have the hack installed) that it had to fo over 300 queries. Its more, I'm not really sure, just 300 queries doesn't sound too good
|
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
:banana: |
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Get rid of all unnecessary hacks.
|
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
We really don't have any hacks that we don't use. I was thinking more along the lines of merging queries and stuff.
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
remove the queries from getpostbit() and the while loop in showthread.php
|
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
Will that /nerf the features or anything?
|
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
normally yes
![]() but hack which have queries in the whileloop or in the getpostbit function are crappy coded, maybe you'll find a better version for such hacks |
![]() |
|
|