The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
Forumhome error Details »»
|
|||||||||||||||||||||||||
Can someone please tell me what I am getting this error on my forumhome?
Warning: Unknown modifier 'k' in /home/bear/public_html/forum/index.php on line 414 Here is the chunk of code in question: PHP Code:
PHP Code:
Teoma/Ask Jeeves Show Your Support
|
|||||||||||||||||||||||||
| Comments |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
I'd just reupload an original copy of index.php to fix the problem
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
He wants to fix the problem though and keep his hacks.
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Yes, I would like to keep the others hacks. I know the problem lies in that piece if code. I'm just not sure how to fix the one line though.
|
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
What does "k" mean?
|
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
I'm in the dark as much as you are on that one.
|
|
#7
|
|||
|
|||
|
Try using preg_quote on the useragent first.
|
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
How do you mean?
|
|
#9
|
|||
|
|||
|
PHP Code:
|
|
#10
|
||||
|
||||
|
Ok, I took out:
if (!(preg_match("/$webrobot/i", $loggedinrobots) )) $loggedinrobots .= $webrobot . ", "; and put in it's place: if (!(preg_match("/" . preg_quote($webrobot) . "/i", $loggedinrobots) )) $loggedinrobots .= $webrobot . ", "; Was the slash in the web robot name the problem then? And thank you very much for this.
|
![]() |
|
|