The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
can can I put <pre> into vbcode? Details »»
|
|||||||||||||||||||||||||
Hello Guru,
I'm still consider as a newbie for vBulletin so I would like to ask: How can I make a <pre> tag on my vbcode? I have try the follow and still not work : vB Code tag: pre vB Code replacement: <pre>{param}</pre> Use {option} ? NO all those still not work.. any suggestion? thanks for reading my stupid question & poor english Show Your Support
|
|||||||||||||||||||||||||
| Comments |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
If you didn't everything right, it should work.
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
this doen't sound like a help to me
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
i just tested it and it worked...
must be something wrong with you version of vB |
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
What is the vBCode you are using for this tag? I've done this before;
Quote:
|
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
|
![]() |
|
|