The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
Forum stats on signature image Details »»
|
|||||||||||||||||||||||||
[high]Remember the forum rules here at vB.org and don't exceed the signature dimensions: https://vborg.vbsupport.ru/showthrea...threadid=50062 . Signatures in violation of the rules will be suspended. --filburt1[/high]
Hi all, What this hack does: Calls up your Forum statistics (like No. of Members, Threads and Posts) and creates a new image on your server using GD which you can use as a signature image, where ever you like - have a look at my signature and you'll see what I mean. This is only my 2nd hack - so be kind to me ![]() In order to have the image created, say every 15 minutes you will need to set up a cronjob. Infos are provided in the instructions.txt, and alternatives for those who do not have access to crontab on their server. Support: Because I'm pretty busy, I will provide only limited support. Will look in here once a week or so. Credits: to kars10 for kicking me in the ass and getting me to code this - thanks karstengreets tina Update 23.06.2003 - global.php no longer required, thus when signature image is being created it no longer shows up in "who is onlne" - quality of image output improved - debug modus with email notification integrated - tested with gd2 Show Your Support
|
|||||||||||||||||||||||||
| Comments |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
im not too sure how to create this cron job mate?
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
hi corsacrazy,
you will only need to set up a cronjob if you want the image created automatically every 15 minutes. Its not a must. Read the instructions corsacrazy. It does not tell how to do it exactly, because that goes beyond the scope I can offer, but it tells you alternatives if you do not have access to telnet or webmin or ssh to create you own cronjob. greets tina |
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Sorry, I'm still a little new, but what is a cron job?
|
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
|
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
cheers
![]() works great i realied u can query n e thing u wont in there ! i put members online and newest member ! also for the total registered this doesnt count the mods or admins or n e other usergoup ONLY people in registered group "2" to fix that just copy the get total members query from your index.php |
|
#7
|
|||
|
|||
|
Hi corsacrazy,
yes thanks for the info about the usergroup. I forgot to remove that. I've updated the hack just now, and yes your right of course, theoretically you can query anything you want ![]() tina |
|
#8
|
|||
|
|||
|
Just for the record, I started the trend
|
|
#10
|
||||
|
||||
|
($img, 255, 255, 255);//RGB values - Backgroundcolor of stats
how wood i make that #fffffff (white ) ? |
![]() |
|
|