The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
Parse the navbar Details »»
|
|||||||||||||||||||||||||
Can anyone please tell me where I need to go to parse the navbar? I tried the makenavbar function in the functions.php, but I can't seem to find the right place to parse it. I want to do a preg_replace in it.
Show Your Support
|
|||||||||||||||||||||||||
| Comments |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
In the function makenav in the functions.php, I put this code:
PHP Code:
PHP Code:
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
very easy answer:
because $bbuserinfo is never defined in the function makenavbar ![]() add $bbuserinfo to the global vars at the start of the function |
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
You have no idea how stupid I feel right now. I knew the $bbuserinfo wasn't being defined but I thought that once it was defined anywhere in the functions.php, then it was defined for everything in there. I guess it needs to be defined for each function that uses it, huh? Now, hmmmm, let's see...what have we learned here today?
[high]* Boofo is a big dope! [/high] That's what we've learned. Thank you, my friend, for pointing that out to me. And the wife thanks you, too. Now I can get away from the Puter for a while and spend some time with the family.
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
*ggg*
you're welcome
|
![]() |
|
|