The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
|
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Why is it in Chinese?
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Probably because it is an Asian site.
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
yes.............thats what I was getting at *looks around room quickly* Well I didnt know Jelsoft makes vBulletin in other languages.
|
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
well, everyone could translate vb if needed
![]() i've submited the pgae for piracy checking now |
|
#7
|
|||
|
|||
|
holy literal translations batman!
courtesy of babelfish Quote:
|
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
Let me know what and if you find out anything. I just thought Smoothie might recognize some of the design.
![]() It made more sense before you translated it. LOL |
|
#9
|
|||
|
|||
|
ok sorry for the double post but what the forkity fork (avoiding the censor) does that mean?
|
|
#10
|
||||
|
||||
|
You got me. I'm just a dumb Iowa farm boy. I can't even speek inglish real good.
|
![]() |
|
|