The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
I just want to have something on a webpage which is not in my forum's directory, which will say: XX Users online in forum!
How do I grab that number? |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Stick this code somewhere on the page maybe?
PHP Code:
Regards - miSt |
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
You need global.php too though...
Would using phpinclude to include global.php then use that code work? |
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Of course you have to include global.php
![]() But do it in the file and not the phpinclude template - miSt |
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
obviously not the php include template
|
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
You could:
1) include() config.php 2) connect to the database 3) SELECT count(*) as count FROM session |
|
#7
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
|
|
#8
|
|||
|
|||
|
PHP Code:
|
|
#9
|
|||
|
|||
|
Is the 3600 in there the timeout? Say if I have timeout set at 900 seconds on my forums, would I change it to 900 in that code?
|
|
#10
|
|||
|
|||
|
Yup.
|
![]() |
|
|