The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
problem with fopen and input Details »»
|
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Hi - I am trying to get the Tombot AI hack to work but have trouble with the bot reply. I appreciate any help.
This is the section in tomstalkerbot.php that gives the reply: $rss = preg_replace("#^(.*)\[/quote\]#ies","",$message); $ff = fopen($ttb_alicelocation . "?input=" . urlencode($rss),"r"); $response = fread($ff,10000); fclose($ff); Edit: using the above I only got the smileys in the reply. I changed it to the following: $rss = preg_replace("#^(.*)\[/quote\]#ies","",$message); shell_exec("fetch -o /forums/upload/alice \"$ttb_alicelocation?input=".urlencode($rss)."\"") ; $ff = fopen("/forums/upload/alice","r"); $response = fread($ff,10000); fclose($ff); This is how the reply comes up (se attachment for picture): ³ .µ .. ³aimlN=í³ sql³ src³ COPYING³,#talk.php?input=are+you+there+now%3F³,!t alk.php?input=testing+thi s+thing#ÀA¶X2talk.php? input=Testing+after+incl+Mike%27s+changesÇ (ps:he repeats/ answers the third question with all 3 separate questions/posts) I use 2.2.9 Php 4.2.3 I am on a shared server, but php.ini does not have safe mode enabled. I have tried to change the $ttb_alicelocation (/forums/upload/alice) to the full path (/user222/username/public_html/forums/upload/alice) with no changes in the reply. I appreciate any help! Download Now
Show Your Support
|
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| Comments |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
OK - my server said it disabled "remote" fopen, but that fopen will work for all local files.
Can someone help with the following: How do I rephrase the following so that it will work /reads as local: $ff = fopen($ttb_alicelocation . "?input=" . urlencode($rss),"r"); where $ttb_alicelocation = "http://www.mydomain.com/forums/upload/alice/src/talk.php"; Could I use something like: $ttb_alicelocation = "/forums/upload/alice/src/talk.php"; ....ps...that is not working, maybe I'm writing it wrong? or should I change the $ff = fopen....... to something? |
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
What I did was change that code to
Code:
include "E:\\network\\Apache2\\htdocs\\forum\\alice\\src\\respond.php"; # Here is where we get the reply. $botresponse=reply($rss,"5"); $response = $botresponse->response; (note: this code is the same as what is in the file that it is trying to fopen) |
![]() |
|
|