The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
Some things I need help with Details »»
|
|||||||||||||||||||||||||
I want to have the following info displayed on my forum front page:
User's Posts User's Title User's Registry date User's ID Total Members registered today Total Forum Hits Total Thread/Post views Top 5 posters I have the following hacks installed: New Statistiks, vbStats What do I have to edit in index.php to get all the above to display? Show Your Support
|
|||||||||||||||||||||||||
| Comments |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Bah, anyone? This should be easy for someone >_<
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
I think i know a few
. Im new to php so..User id PHP Code:
PHP Code:
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
I could be wrong
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
But I need the code to be placed into index.php, not the variables I have to use.
|
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
Oh... Uhm... Might want to ask someone else. Lol..
|
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
1/ $bbuserinfo[posts]
2/ $bbuserinfo[title] (i think) 3/ requires hacking 4/ $bbuserinfo[userid] 5/ requires hacking 6/ requires hacking 7/ $totalthreads | requires hacking 8/ requires hacking Regards - miSt |
|
#8
|
|||
|
|||
|
8: put this in phpinclude:
PHP Code:
|
|
#9
|
||||
|
||||
|
That adds one query - right?
- miSt |
|
#10
|
||||
|
||||
|
thats nice filburt.
|
![]() |
|
|