The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
XHTML & vB URLS Details »»
|
||||||||||||||||||||||||||
I've been converting lots of my templates but have hundreds of errors coming up due to URLS, in particular the & and = in them, for example:
Quote:
Any ideas on how to get rid of this? Its very dificult trying to spot the code that is clearly wrong when all these errors are in the way! Show Your Support
|
||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| Comments |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Pray?
![]() I have no idea unfortunately ![]() Satan |
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
add amp or amp; after the &
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
You cannot have a & after a ? - you use the ? for the first variable, and & for any other ones after that in a URL. Could that be the problem?
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
Thats for the help guys, XHTML doesn't allow you to use & you must use & in your URLS, so changing all them removed 300 odd errors and I've made the page vaild XHTML 1.0 Transitional now
![]() Now I need to convert the vBcode :dead: |
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
Thats why i suggested amp; because i had to use it for my backend.php xml feed.
|
![]() |
|
|