The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
Bevel Coding Details »»
|
|||||||||||||||||||||||||
I am in my MEMBER.PHP file.
When you go to user cp and the modify profile there is an area on the bottom of the page called additional information. No the template for additional info is register_customfields and the colors for each TD is $bgcolor Now I am trying to make my whole site in bevel which means 3d. $bgcolor makes the colors go back and forth {firstaltcolor } {secondaltcolor } Like that goes back and forth. I have two bevel codes. One for the firstaltcolor and secondaltcolor {bevel1 } is for the firstaltcolor and i am guessing you probably know what the other one is for. Well the only thing i am having trouble with is making this part of the site bevel. I know it needs some php coding in the member.php file PHP Code:
PHP Code:
Show Your Support
|
|||||||||||||||||||||||||
| Comments |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
first, you need to change this:
PHP Code:
PHP Code:
|
![]() |
|
|