The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
How can we ban sum1 that keep coming back under different IP addresses and abuseing the forum.
|
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
1- ban his IP range not the exact ip.
Eg. if his Ip is "202.195.305.111" ban "202.195.305" 2- Try Hellban hack or this hack or this one 3- Restrict registrations from free email accounts by banning yahoo.com, hotmail.com etc.. |
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
In my experience you can never ban a user.
What i do is keep banning their IP's and using the miscallenous hacks and eventually they get bored and go away ![]() - miSt |
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
I dont ban unless I really have to...
I generally put them into a Different Usergroup, and put them in a forum called "The Slammer"... Then they can post away to their hearts content in there ![]() Satan |
![]() |
|
|