The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
How do I put a users referral link in a post?
|
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
put this in your postbit template anywhere:
PHP Code:
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
No I don't want to put it in a template I want to put it in a post. So that I can type up a post that says "use the following URL to link to this site" then have it show that users referral URL.
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
ummm try adding a vbcode with that content ?
- miSt |
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
Nope that doesn't seem to work either. there has got to be a way to do this. It would make it so much easier to tell my members what their code is this way.
|
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
i guess you could do this with code hacking...
*points to request forum* - miSt |
![]() |
|
|