The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
Major MySQL problems Details »»
|
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Hi, what am I doing wrong in the query below?
Quote:
Download Now
Show Your Support
|
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| Comments |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
I've just realised that the query above is not going to help you much as it's missing a lot of the data.
here is a sample query after the script has done it's calculations. Quote:
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
The first query misses the WHERE keyword.
The second query might not do what you intend to do, you probably want an extra set of parentheses around the three WHERE clauses joined by OR. Last hint, when you have a problem tell what is wrong. |
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Hi, sorry I should have updated this thread, I solved the problems (or rather found someone else that knew the answer).
but thank you for your help anyway.
|
![]() |
|
|