The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
user.php makeyesnocode problems Details »»
|
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Hi, I have hacked up my VBB and IMAP/MTA to integrate our webmail and forum. More specifically, I use the forum usernames/passwords for authentication for webmail.
I modified the PHP code for the on/off switch to activate mail accounts and a search function. For this I just added a yes/no option to add a user, and to edit a user. Example: ![]() I also added some search options to use while searching for users, so you can display which users have webmail and which don't. There is also an option to display Yes/No if users have webmail if the results return multiple users (on by default) Examples: Looking for users with or without webmail: ![]() If you come up with multiple users (e.g. Listing all users, or searching for something that would turn up multiple users) ![]() Now users can login into Webmail (the Cyrus IMAP daemon handles the webmail requests) with their forum username and password. The problem I am having is that when I goto edit a user, it comes up as the default "no" option even though webmail is activated in the database. How do the other options know if they are on/off? Here is a patch file (made from diff) http://www.egbt.us/zone/user.php.patch and attached... P.S. if anyone has the same idea and wants to implement this on their (linux) webserver... mail me centerius@hotmail.com and I'd be glad to give you my docs I made during the process and help you out. Thanks, -Centerius (Edit: Right click and save the file, then open it, if you goto the link directly, it parses the html code :/ ) Download Now
Show Your Support
|
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| Comments |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Oh yeah, I use the variable "mail" for my new option.
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
-sigh-
fixed it..... stupid me! I had Code:
makeyesnocode("Activate Webmail","mail",$mail[mail]);
Code:
makeyesnocode("Activate Webmail","mail",$user[mail]);
|
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Glad you got it fixed.
![]() Don't we all hate typos and hack bugs.
|
![]() |
|
|