The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
i installed the welcome panel and it worked fine on my test forums (http://www.rhn.ac) but when i changed it so that i had my new avatar, it doesnt show up anymore in the avatar box
|
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
why is it that no one can help me here
none of my questions ever get answered this sucks |
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
I could be wrong but you may get a better response if you posted this in the "Support" forum...
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
demanding answer 21 minutes after you posted your message?
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
I suck, so I won't attempt to help you...
|
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
im just saying that ill ask a question, then someone else will also ask a question and it seems like theirs always gets answered before mine
|
![]() |
|
|