The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
Hello. I am currently having a problem in functions.php. Details »»
|
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
|
Hello. I am currently having a problem in functions.php.
Developer Last Online: Sep 2005
Hello all,
I've installed countless hack that have included the editing of functions.php. I get this error whenever viewing the thread. Quote:
PHP Code:
. This error only show up in in showthread. I mean it works fine on my localhost, but not on web server. The first post does not show up in the showthread, neither do the replys. . Could it be because of the other errors we were having with the FTP about the Warning: 206 errors and junk. ![]() Show Your Support
|
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| Comments |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
There's nothing wrong with code between line 1 and 55.
Most certainly you have one extra closing tag in functions.php near line 432 |
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Thank you for your reply, nuno. I will check to make sure, and if I find nothing I will report it back here.
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Here is the code between 402 and 456:
PHP Code:
.
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
replace that code with
Code:
// do ip addresses
if ($post[ip]!="") {
if ($logip==2) {
eval("\$post[iplogged] .= \"".gettemplate("postbit_ip_show")."\";");
}
if ($logip==1) {
eval("\$post[iplogged] .= \"".gettemplate("postbit_ip_hidden")."\";");
}
if ($logip==0) {
$post[iplogged]="";
}
} else {
$post[iplogged]="";
}
$post[message]=bbcodeparse($post[pagetext],$forum[forumid],$post[allowsmilie]);
//highlight words for search engine
if (isset($highlight) && $highlight != '') {
if ((isset($postid) and $postid==$post[postid]) or !isset($postid)) {
reset($replacewords);
while (list($key,$val)=each($replacewords)) {
$post['message']=preg_replace("#(^| |\n|\r|\t|\]|>|\")(".$val.")(([\.,]+[ $\n\r\t])|$|\"|<|\[| |\n|\r|\t)#si", "\\1<highlight>\\2</highlight>\\3", $post['message']);
}
}
}
// do posts from ignored users
if (($ignore[$post[userid]] and $post[userid] != 0)) {
eval("\$retval = \"".gettemplate("postbit_ignore")."\";");
} else {
eval("\$retval = \"".gettemplate("postbit")."\";");
}
return $retval;
}
// ###################### Start gettextareawidth #######################
function gettextareawidth() {
// attempts to fix idiotic Nutscrape textarea width problems
global $HTTP_USER_AGENT;
if (eregi("MSIE",$HTTP_USER_AGENT)) { // browser is IE
return "{textareacols_IE}";
} elseif (eregi("Mozilla/5.0",$HTTP_USER_AGENT)) { // browser is NS 6
return "{textareacols_NS6}";
} elseif (eregi("Mozilla/4.",$HTTP_USER_AGENT)) { // browser is NS4
return "{textareacols_NS4}";
} else { // unknown browser - stick in a sensible value
return 60;
}
}
|
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
Hey,
Thanks nuno! But we decided to reinstall the forum and it works like a a charm! but if we have this problem again, I will add what you just said. . Anyway, I have another problem now. We have the modlog installed and we get an error on line 57. On line 57, we have the following code:PHP Code:
|
![]() |
|
|