The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
Pulldown Menu: Forum Jump, etc - need help Details »»
|
|||||||||||||||||||||||||
I've got a dark coloured board and i need to change the class on these to make them a darker colour. I thought it would be pretty simple at first but then found out it was a little harder than i first thought.
Tried putting the new css class i made for the pulldown boxes on each tag on the "forumjump" & "forumjumpbit" templates, but to no avail. I've not seen this changed anywhere else either. Does anyone happen to know whether it is possible to add a class onto the pulldowns, or actually done it? Any help would be very much appreciated. Thanks, Wilko Show Your Support
|
|||||||||||||||||||||||||
| Comments |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
That would be inside header template under <style></style> tags
Code:
SELECT {
FONT-FAMILY: Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif;
FONT-SIZE: 11px;
COLOR: #000000;
BACKGROUND-COLOR: #CFCFCF
}
TEXTAREA, .bginput {
FONT-SIZE: 12px;
FONT-FAMILY: Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif;
COLOR: #000000;
BACKGROUND-COLOR: #CFCFCF
}
|
![]() |
|
|