The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
I have gzip enabled on my board what do i have to put in my sites vb powered files to make it check for gzip enabled and compress the page if needed.
|
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
If you turned gzip on in the admin cp all vB pages on your site will do it automaticly
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
No my sites pages are not compressing. http://www.extremechatforums.com
|
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
How do i know if gzip is on the server?
|
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
Make a phpinfo() file.
|
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
what would I look for?
|
|
#7
|
|||
|
|||
|
Can somebody tell me what code i need to put in my sites vb powered files???
|
|
#8
|
|||
|
|||
|
/me has to do a bump
|
|
#9
|
|||
|
|||
|
Tim, those pages are compressed. View the page properties
|
|
#10
|
||||
|
||||
|
Sorry, but what what is the best level to put for gzip? I haven't turned it on because I don't want to put a wrong level.
btw, Tim, you're main site is running with 280 queries. :-/ |
![]() |
|
|