The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
Is there a way to make vBulletin use the forum ID's of forums that have been deleted? For instance, if I had 4 forums, with ID's 1, 2, 3 and 4, and then I deleted forum 2, the forum ID of the 5th forum I created would replace the deleted forum 2. Tried my best to make sense of what I mean, anyone have any ideas?
|
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
<a href="http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=45635" target="_blank">http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showt...threadid=45635</a>
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Thanks FireFly, this won't overwrite existing forums will it?
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Running the ALTER query? No it will not.
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
I mean because it won't increment when it creates new forums, will it overwrite existing forums when it gets back to later numbers?
|
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
It won't.
|
![]() |
|
|