The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
Jeez, I feel dumb Details »»
|
|||||||||||||||||||||||||
Okay, here's the problem.
On my board, we have two custom titles, one is the standard VB one, and the other is a user selectable one. Recently, I was trying to tweak the postbit, and the custom title ceased working. PHP Code:
Oh, and I tried encasing it in $post[], and $bbuserinfo[], but neither worked. Show Your Support
|
|||||||||||||||||||||||||
| Comments |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
is extratitle a field in your usertable?
if yes, you have to take $post[extratitle] but why have you added a field to the db? why don't you use another profilefield wich you can setup from the CP? if you have done so, and named it Extratitle, you must use $post[field5] or 6 or 7 or whatever field it is |
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
I didn't actually create it, another admin did, and he hasn't been around for a while. It is a field in the user profile, but I have no idea what number it is.... would it be the display order number?
EDIT: w00t! Thanks, that's what the problem was. I hate being a VBB newb... |
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
np, everyone started as a newb once
|
![]() |
|
|