The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
Show times on Time Zone selection Details »»
|
|||||||||||||||||||||||||
This is a pretty simple requested by yuma and JohnWarwick right here:
https://vborg.vbsupport.ru/showthrea...threadid=26385 I already coded it like 3 months ago, but never got around to release it. That thread reminded me so here it is. ![]() Basically, instead of showing the places, it shows you what the time is in that particular timezone. Check out posts #3 and #4 if you are confused. Here's the vbHacker version of the hack, text version will follow, and screen shots in the 3rd and 4th posts. Have fun. ![]() Show Your Support
|
|||||||||||||||||||||||||
| Comments |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Text file.
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Before:
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
After:
|
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
Hey, that is very nice! I like this more then the default one
I hope I have some time to install it soon. Thank you for (eventually) releasing this.
|
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
/me clicks install button :bunny:
|
|
#7
|
|||
|
|||
|
thanx nice hack its very useful
|
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
thanks, this is quite helpful
|
|
#9
|
|||
|
|||
|
/me is lovin' it
|
|
#10
|
||||
|
||||
|
/me like... Boofo like
|
![]() |
|
|