The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
I've searched the forums, and can't find it anywhere... does anyone know if there is a hack where you can remove the session Id's at the end of a link like
can anyone help me thanks.
|
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
I would suggest you dont but if you so then do around your templates and search for $session[sessionhash]
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
y wouldn't I, ever forum that I talk at does not have them so why cant I
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Its there for a reason... but personally it doesnt really matter to me if it is there or not so I leave it as it is to save time.
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
Turn on cookies in your User CP and it will go away. The session hash is only used for guests and people that don't use cookies.
|
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
lol, that explains it... thank you firefly
|
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
-Arunan |
![]() |
|
|