The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
Um what?? Details »»
|
|||||||||||||||||||||||||
I installed the Quote In A Box hack a little bit ago and I was testing the quotes out and when I hit the quote button it goes to the reply page like normal but at the top of the page it says:
PHP Code:
Show Your Support
|
|||||||||||||||||||||||||
| Comments |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Please post lines 40-50 of newreply.php
Looks like you have forgotten something, or made a typo. |
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
There's lines 41-51
$postdate=vbdate($dateformat,$postinfo[dateline]); $posttime=vbdate($timeformat,$postinfo[dateline]); $pagetext=$postinfo[pagetext]; $pagetext = preg_replace("/(\[quote])(.*)(\[\/quote])/siU", "", $pagetext); eval("\$message = \"".gettemplate("quotereply",1,0)."\";"); } } $threadid=verifyid("thread",$threadid); $threadinfo=getthreadinfo($threadid); This is line 45, the one that I think is causing the parse error: PHP Code:
Hope someone can see something wrong. |
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Try changing
PHP Code:
PHP Code:
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
Make sure that in the quotereply template you don't have something like $originalposter[/i], there must be a space between them (or PHP will think it's an array).
|
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
That was it firefly, I had it like you said:
$originalposter[/i] Instead of: $originalposter [/i] Thanks, now it is fine. |
![]() |
|
|