The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
$30 is nothin'
|
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
$30?? haha, that's funny man. I can ask $300 for my store hack then
![]()
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
hey, wasn't this in the Finial Hacks section when I said that was a rip off?? well...it seems like you don't give up
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
I use PhotoPost as an addon to VB. It's written in Perl but can be hacked really easily and it does integrate with VB and it costs a lot less.
- jeff
|
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
Code:
Index of /test/rides Name Last modified Size Description -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Parent Directory 24-Apr-2002 20:43 - usersrides.sql 24-Apr-2002 22:25 1k -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Apache/1.3.23 Server at www.300zxclub.com Port 80
|
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
|
|
#8
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
|
|
#9
|
|||
|
|||
|
Gee would have been nice to hear that in mail.. You should check that yahoo mail for a full box or something. Yahoo mail is not a trusted way of doing business being as there is no way to track someone through Yahoo. After no response I decided to look for something that would require minor changes to do what I want. JJR512's Gallery hack worked just fine with very few template modifications. Whether your hack is or is not integrated was one of my questions. I don't blame you for wanting to make a little money off your hack. Money is good. Thats why I'm keeping mine
|
|
#10
|
|||
|
|||
|
<a href="http://www.photopost.com" target="_blank">PhotoPost</a> is now 100% PHP and blows the doors off of any "hack" out there. It is as functional an app as vBulletin itself.
|
![]() |
|
|