The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
Incredibly Simple but highly functional - [Next] Details »»
|
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||
|
Incredibly Simple but highly functional - [Next]
Developer Last Online: Jan 2012
I suppose this is only applicable to the English Speaking world, but one of the things that has always bugged me about Vb was the little '>>' at the bottom on the Threads and Post pages to signify Next.
Next is what I use most often and it's a pain in the neck positioning the mouse over those two little greater than signs, so this is all you need to do to display a prominent [Next] where the >> used to be. Change your 'pagenav_nextlink' template to the folowing: <a href="$address&pagenumber=$nextpage" title="next page"><font size="2">[Next]</font></a> Show Your Support
|
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| Comments |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
hehe what a usefull little change, thanks :classic: .
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Very nice! thanks!
|
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
/me likes this!
|
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
Great template mod! I have also changed my pagenav_prevlink to say [Back] instead of <<. Oh yeah, I also chaged the font size to "1" instead of "2", it looks better being a little smaller.
Here is the code for pagenav_prevlink: <a href="$address&pagenumber=$prevpage" title="previous page"><font size="1">[Back]</font></a> I love it, makes navigating easier. |
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
Another change. I wanted the [Back] and [Next] to be side by side, so I changed my pagenav template to:
Pages ($totalpages): <b> $firstlink $pagenav $prevlink $nextlink $lastlink </b> To me, it looks better this way but I guess that this is a personal preference. |
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
no no no no dude.... you have that next thing all screwed up. it need to be like this:
<a href="$address&pagenumber=$nextpage" title="next page"><font size="1">[Next]</font></a> gotta have it the same size as other letters ^^ heh |
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
I like that...
Its better than the ">>" and "<<" by far... Satan |
|
#9
|
||||
|
||||
|
yes, that is alot better. Thanks for the tip on this!
|
|
#10
|
|||
|
|||
|
yeah very nice m8
|
![]() |
|
|