The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
When you have the access masks on and the forum private users can still see its contents by typing in the forum id number. One of my users was screwing around and noticed this and reported it to me.
|
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
I have access mask on and just tried it with my forums and it didn't work.
What version are you using? |
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
2.2.5
|
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Make sure not only do the forum access marks are on but forum permisisons are right. Regular users shoudl have all permisisons diasabled for those kinds of forums manually.
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
I just checked this on my forums and all they get is the 'You are not allowed' page.
|
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
My user did it then i did it as a guest. i have access masks on the forums are even hiding.
|
|
#7
|
|||
|
|||
|
|
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
I tried it on your board and it didn't work.
|
|
#9
|
||||
|
||||
|
It didn't work for me either.
|
|
#10
|
|||
|
|||
|
hmm oh well thats weird it was letting them in last night when they did that. I guess my board felt like being weird.
|
![]() |
|
|