Go Back   vb.org Archive > vBulletin 3 Discussion > vB3 General Discussions
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 03-31-2002, 05:35 PM
0ptima 0ptima is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Posts: 346
Благодарил(а): 0 раз(а)
Поблагодарили: 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях
Default General hacking guide?

I going to try to install some of the hacks and make some of my own modifications to my forum for my own custom look. Before I start, is there some things that I should be aware of? Is there a beginers guide that I could read? I know html, PHP, and mysql, so Im not a total newbie. Thanks.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 04-01-2002, 02:59 AM
Admin's Avatar
Admin Admin is offline
Coder
 
Join Date: Oct 2023
Location: Server
Posts: 2
Благодарил(а): 0 раз(а)
Поблагодарили: 5 раз(а) в 1 сообщении
Default

Just do exactly what the hackers tells you to do, and read the thread before installing so you can watch for common pitfalls.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:45 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.9.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions Inc.