The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
how to use getpermissions() Details »»
|
|||||||||||||||||||||||||
OK, I started a little hack which mass PM all user of a thread when its moved. I know there is a hack but I want to improve it and want to check if the forum I want to move the thread is viewable for the user.
I want to user getpermissions() function as I have the forumid and userid, but as far I tested it didn't work. When I use this one PHP Code:
PHP Code:
Show Your Support
|
|||||||||||||||||||||||||
| Comments |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
I played around with the function a little bit and still don't get it.
I thought this funczion is for checking, if a user (userid) has permission to view (canview) a specific forum (forumid). But I tested it and it doesn't work how I thought it would. Can anybuddy show me how to do this? |
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
If somebody like to know , I did it another way:
PHP Code:
|
![]() |
|
|