The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Is there a 'hack' that will allow the use of SQL Server instead of MySQL? Has anyone ever compared the two (MySQL/SQL Server) for performance differences? Thanks! :alien:
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Sorry, I'm not a registered 'Member'. Pretty much I'm just trying to get info on this product and how I can intergrate it into my existing environment. Thanks for the blazing response.
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
There are no hacks for MS SQL.
|
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
Are there any plans for a MS SQL version? Or should I start looking at doing the porting on my own? Thanks.
|
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
I'm not aware of any active projects to write a port for MS SQL. The major emphasis right now is on vB 3.0.
|
![]() |
|
|