The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Great, I haven't even done 2.2.3 yet...sigh
|
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Puhh... i didn't upgarded to 2.2.3 yet, so I think I have won a lot of time.
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Well I did it with Araxis Merge and so far so good...I think people with boards older than 2.2.2 will have a harder time though.
Definitely look up the guide here to go from 2.2.1 to 2.2.2 and DO IT if you want to have a prayer of getting to 2.2.4 intact. |
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
When you upgrade you have to reenter all the hacks right? (Just the ones in the .php files)
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
Yep i am still at 2.2.1 i am waiting till 3 otherwise it is just a waste installing all the hacks again.
|
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
No, if you follow the 2.2.1 to 2.2.2 upgrade that is in these forums, you won't need to re-install hacks. Then going to 2.2.4 is a breeze from there.
Waiting only puts you further behind and will require more work. |
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
|
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
Indeed
![]() (I just delete all my hacks upload everything new, and start with better things....yo_yo) |
|
#9
|
||||
|
||||
|
|
|
#10
|
|||
|
|||
|
Can someone tell me where this is?
Quote:
|
![]() |
|
|