The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
Second Avatar Details »»
|
|||||||||||||||||||||||||
ok, you dont need to make a hack what so ever for this... just help me out......... how would I go about making a duplicate of the avatar upload system?
Show Your Support
|
|||||||||||||||||||||||||
| Comments |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
SOmeone going to give me a hint?
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
neo..
1. do this query flavour: PHP Code:
follow the paterns in there and make another file called modavatar.php (dont forget about the custom links on control panel )3. forum/avatar.php disco with that file... 4. forum/member.php tango with it... 5. forum/showthread.php serenade her until she loves you... bam you're done. ![]() btw, do you have extra tylenol in the house? is a loooooong hack. good luck.
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Thanks man.. I sure do. I can give you a bottle
![]() Give me a night and I might have it :smoke: |
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
|
![]() |
|
|