The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
Hi,
Anyone interested in beta testing some hacks? I've got one that needs some simple testing, and a few others that'll need basic testing soon. If anyone's interested, please email or PM me. Thanks, I appreciate it.
|
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Feel free to PM me.
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
i'm ready to help too
leased:
|
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
i'll help
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
What kind of cool hacks are these?
|
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
I didn't say they were cool.
It's miscellaneous stuff really. Just want to have a few people I can send them to for testing as I come out with them and such.
|
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
I want to be one to then!!
feel free to pm me to!!
|
|
#8
|
|||
|
|||
|
I would be glad to help if you are still in need of testers.
SaintDog |
|
#9
|
||||
|
||||
|
i will test some, if you need them testing. PM or e-mail if you need my assistance.
|
|
#10
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
|
![]() |
|
|