The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
1) I have many styles on my board and I would like to display the style used in the left user box
2) I seen where some boards have it where you can cast a vote for the poster (not the post) and display it as a number of stars in the left side user box. 3) Is there anything out there for spell checks? Help would be greatly appreciated. Thanx BK |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
btt
Any advice on any of this? |
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
yup use search
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
I spent 2 hours trying that and reading through the threads. Got a lot of other great hacks to use in the process -- but not the ones I'm asking for.
Thanx for being so helpful! |
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
1. https://vborg.vbsupport.ru/showthrea...threadid=23206
2. https://vborg.vbsupport.ru/showthrea...threadid=31749 3. i'm not sure. enjoy! |
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
Thank you very much
Anyone esle know anything about a spell check? By the way -- you look like my better looking brother!
|
![]() |
|
|