The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
Details »»
|
|||||||||||||||||||||||||
I was woundering what templates I modify to do these things, and how?
1. The Default vB template has the (Forum name, Posts, Threads, Last Post, and Moderator Titles on top of the Category. I would like to move that below the category title like alot of vB boards have done. 2. What Template do I modify to move the Hacks above my forums around? What exactly do I edit to do this.. Like how do I move all my hacks to the top like vbulliten.org has? 3. Lastly how do I create a space between categories like vbulliten.org. I know this has been addressed before... But I wasn't sure how to do it with my code? My forumhome_forumbit_level1_nopost looks like this: <tr id="cat"> <td background="http://boards.eternal-circle.com/images/catagory_backing.gif" colspan="10" align="center" valign="middle"> <a href="forumdisplay.php?s=$session[sessionhash]&forumid=$forum[forumid]"><normalfont color="#000000"><b>$forum[title]</b></normalfont></a><br> <smallfont color="#000000">$forum[description]</smallfont> </td> </tr> What do I need to change so that it creates the space between cats. Thanks for any help once again... Show Your Support
|
|||||||||||||||||||||||||
| Comments |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
1. forumhome_forumbit_level1_nopost
2. Not sure what you mean. 3. change: Code:
<tr id="cat"> <td background="http://boards.eternal-circle.com/images/catagory_backing.gif" colspan="10" align="center" valign="middle"> <a href="forumdisplay.php?s=$session[sessionhash]&forumid=$forum[forumid]"><normalfont color="#000000"><b>$forum[title]</b></normalfont></a><br> <smallfont color="#000000">$forum[description]</smallfont> </td> </tr> Code:
</table>
</td></tr></table><br>
<table cellpadding="{tableouterborderwidth}" cellspacing="0" border="0" bgcolor="{tablebordercolor}" {tableouterextra} width="{contenttablewidth}" align="center"><tr><td>
<table cellpadding="4" cellspacing="{tableinnerborderwidth}" border="0" {tableinnerextra} width="100%">
<tr id="cat">
<td background="http://boards.eternal-circle.com/images/catagory_backing.gif" colspan="10" align="center" valign="middle">
<a href="forumdisplay.php?s=$session[sessionhash]&forumid=$forum[forumid]"><normalfont color="#000000"><b>$forum[title]</b></normalfont></a><br>
<smallfont color="#000000">$forum[description]</smallfont>
</td>
</tr>
|
![]() |
|
|