The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
Details »»
|
|||||||||||||||||||||||||
What does this mean?
Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/69flyguy/public_html/forum/admin/functions.php:2252) in /home/69flyguy/public_html/forum/admin/functions.php on line 1517 this is what is on line 1517 Code:
setcookie($name, $value, $expire, $cookiepath, '', $secure); Ok.. Now it has gotten worse.. now i am getting this error on showthread.php Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/69flyguy/public_html/forum/admin/functions.php:2251) in /home/69flyguy/public_html/forum/showthread.php on line 128 this is the line which has the error -> Code:
header("Location: showthread.php?s=$session[sessionhash]&postid=$getlastpost[postid]#post$getlastpost[postid]");
any help? Thanks Show Your Support
|
|||||||||||||||||||||||||
| Comments |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
I've gotten an error on that same line before. I don't know what it is, though. I have it on my test board right now.
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Ok. I finally got rid of it.. this is what the problem is.
Open functions.php now after the very last line which is ?> there will be a few blank lines underneath.. delete them.. I can't belive that small of a thing would cause such a big error! Ciao |
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
That's how I fixed the last error I got similar to this. But I have checked the functions.php file of my test board and there isn't any 'whitespace' at the end of the page. :sOh well. I'll check the ends of a few more .php files, maybe it's in a different one. |
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
The file with the blank line at the end will be whatever this says ->
/home/69flyguy/public_html/forum/admin/functions.php:2251) In my case. it was functions.php and the blank line started at 2251 Hope it helps Ciao -Trip |
![]() |
|
|