The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
I just posted my first hack and since I don't know how to do a .zip or .txt file, I had to just post the code, which stretched the board majorly. So...how do I do it?
|
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Well, right click on your desktop and choose for "new" and then "Text Document", then put your info in it and save it and then you have a .txt file
![]() lol, that i can help someone with telling this
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Right after I posted this, I just realized how dumb I was....I've known how to make a .txt file all along...but what about a .zip file?
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
You need the program Winzip to make .zip files. You can download Winzip for free here: http://www.winzip.com
|
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
I already have WinZIP...hmmm....is there a tutorial in there that guides you through how to make a .zip package? I'll go look in a few minutes.
|
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
[list=1][*]Open WinZip[*]Click 'new' at the top[*]Enter a name/path for your new zip file[*]Click 'Add' at the top[*]Find the files you want to add and select them all (either individually or one at a time). then click the add button[*]Then you're done!
[/list=1]
|
![]() |
|
|