Go Back   vb.org Archive > vBulletin 3 Discussion > vB3 Programming Discussions
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 04-12-2022, 06:47 PM
Fenriz Fenriz is offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Posts: 126
Благодарил(а): 0 раз(а)
Поблагодарили: 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях
Default Removing vBSEO - Reverting back to vBulletin URLs. Nginx 301-redirects.

Just uninstalled vBSEO from my vB 3.8.11 forum and got lots of 404 errors.
Please help with Nginx 301-redirects from vbseo-urls to vbulletin original urls.
I've read a thread https://www.unix.com/showthread.php?t=238951, with rewrite-examples but they are for Apache config file and I can't apply these changes to Nginx config file.

The main vbseo-rewrite rules (for Forums and Threads) were:
Forum:
f[forum_id]
Forum page:
f[forum_id]-[forum_page]/
Thread:
f[forum_id]/t[thread_id].html
Thread page:
f[forum_id]/t[thread_id]-[thread_page].html

I've tried to adopt some recommended rewrites (below) from one website, but it's not working for me:
location / {
rewrite f([\d]+)/ /forumdisplay.php?f=$1 break;
}

Following [myforum].com/f172/ I'm getting the page php-source downloading instead of the 301-redirect.

Please help me with the correct nginx 301-rewrites of the Forums and Threads pages.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:53 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.9.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions Inc.