The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
Accelerated Mobile Pages for vBulletin Details »»
|
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
|
Accelerated Mobile Pages for vBulletin
Developer Last Online: Oct 2021
What is AMP?
https://www.ampproject.org/ Info When Google announced AMP, I realized I'd eventually need AMP support for my vBulletin forum. After reading the AMP implementation docs, I decided to modify printthread.php file since It only displays the basic elements and contents of a thread. So, you got the idea... Implementation
I installed a fresh vBulletin 3.8 to my localhost and tested this mod. It should work just fine unless your vBulletin is highly modified. If you get validation errors, I believe you can fix them by looking at the examples (comments). Does it work?
Snap2.png Snap3.png Snap4.png Snap5.png Credits Accelerated Mobile Pages for vBulletin 3.8 is created by NeutralizeR from https://www.msxlabs.org Download Now
Show Your Support
|
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| 12 благодарности(ей) от: | ||
| A.Chakery, Abu1, blind-eddie, bond010007, Brandon Sheley, Kane@airrifle, LeventX, m7sen, Masterix, Nas.er, PinkMilk, z3r0 | ||
| Comments |
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
It's crazy to see a vbulletin 3 mod released, thanks for sharing NeutralizeR
|
| 2 благодарности(ей) от: | ||
| Masterix, NeutralizeR | ||
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Can this mod work with vbulletin 4.2.4?
|
| Благодарность от: | ||
| Kane@airrifle | ||
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
It is possible. I guess somebody else can create a vB 4 version of this mod.
I'll do it when I have time, if nobody else is willing to do... |
| Благодарность от: | ||
| RichieBoy67 | ||
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
Thanks NeutralizeR.
|
| Благодарность от: | ||
| NeutralizeR | ||
|
#7
|
|||
|
|||
|
Thanks NeutralizeR
|
| Благодарность от: | ||
| NeutralizeR | ||
|
#8
|
|||
|
|||
|
I am using 3.8.2 and not works
|
|
#9
|
|||
|
|||
|
thank you too much
I added it to my forum with some edits example: http://vb.elmstba.com/amp.php?t=28465 http://vb.elmstba.com/t28465.html |
| 2 благодарности(ей) от: | ||
| Masterix, NeutralizeR | ||
|
#10
|
|||
|
|||
|
Need more detail... Check the examples in the code.
Quote:
Attachment 155427 For example, you can't use "style" on elements. Add a "class" instead. HTML Code:
<td class="vbmenu_control" style="font-weight:normal">
HTML Code:
<td class="vbmenu_control normalfont">
I guess that part comes from pagination template. You can edit and remove the "style" part, too. |
![]() |
|
|